- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Masters degree in Business Administration preferred.
- CPM, CSCP certification or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of supply chain management experience in with progressively more responsibility
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing disciplines
- Extensive knowledge in aerospace structures commodities
- Demonstrable financial acumen regarding cash flow, margin, working capital, and inventory turns
- Experience leading the strategic analysis to determine make/buy decisions
- A high sense of urgency, accountability, and commitment to delivering value to the organization
- Extensive knowledge in manufacturing and assemblies
- Experience with Raw material Procurement via distribution and mill channels
- Experience with standard ERP scheduling and ordering practices, metrics, and reports
- Proven track record of success in implementing commodity strategies and leading best practices within a global and product diverse environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite