- Ability and experience of working on mechanical or hydraulic components., an advantage.
- Electrical experience is an advantage
- Experience of working to close tolerances and time limits an advantage
- Must have good written and oral skills
- Experience in the use of computers
- Based in Staverton, Gloucestershire UK
- Travel to other Triumph sites will be required
- Hours of Employment: 37 hours a week. Flexibility may be required. Shift hours may be necessary.
Successful applicants receive conditional offers to be subject to satisfactory references, Disclosure Scotland and Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance, a right to work in the UK and willingness to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire.