To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent plus 3 years as CMM Programmer.
- 5 years Quality Engineering experience in a aerospace manufacturing.
- Must have prior experience working in an aerospace, precision machining, manufacturing environment.
- Requires experience with PC DMIS software. Experience with Global Classic Machine preferred.
- Knowledge of GD&T and principle application to CMM Programs to ensure accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of stamping processes and part conformance verification with CMMs and open set-up techniques for complex tight tolerance, stamped parts.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate with co-workers and customers.
- Prior experience in leading and providing technical leadership.
- Ability to follow and comprehend verbal and written instructions as well as present information in both verbal and written form. Understand and analyze reports, legal documents and effectively present information to management and public groups.
- Ability to perform mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts in all units of measurement in percentage, fractions and decimals as well as interpret graphs and technical drawings.
- Requires excellent computer skills specifically MS Excel, 3D Modeling, etc.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: