- High school diploma or GED required
- Certificate or machinist knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with precision machining in a production environment
- Experience with aerospace, nuclear or automotive tier 1 Manufacturing processes an asset
- Experience with AS9100 an asset
- Clear Background Records Check
- Meet the registration requirements of the Controlled Goods Program
- Able to work in Canada, Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Must have minimum 3 years’ of progressive experience operating CNC machines such as vertical and/or horizontal lathes and milling machines and or mill/turn machines
- Coop Experience and asset
- Knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with a good understanding of geometric tolerancing and dimensions
- Good knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines
- Experience with at least two (2) different CNC operating systems.
- Competitive compensation, full time positions, 40 hrs/week
- Premium for afternoon shift
- Comprehensive group benefit plan including medical, dental & life insurance coverage
- Company contributions to retirement savings plan (RSP)
- Located near Hwy 400 and Finch Avenue in Toronto, Ontario
Candidates can apply directly online or by sending a resume in .pdf or .docx format by email to TGST-HR@triumphgroup.com quoting the job title "Machinist - Afternoon Shift" in the subject line
Please be advised that the online application complies with US hiring practices and includes voluntary EEO information collection and a Veteran's survey. Canadian Candidates can opt out of any part of the survey.
Triumph Gear Systems – Toronto will make reasonable accommodations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Triumph Gear Systems – Toronto would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should provide details to Human Resources.