- A certificate or relevant experience in Manufacturing, Planning, Business Administration or Process Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a maufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Strong ERP experience. Syteline and MS Excel experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of the elements of project management systems
- Considerable knowledge of planning and scheduling methods and procedures
- Proven hands-on experience with shop floor activities, challenges and work flow
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with the ability to handle multi-tasks at the same time
- Ability to meet assignment schedule and deliver quality products under pressure
- Sound reasoning ability and desire to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Proficient with relevant computer applications including MS Excel, Word, Outlook. MS Project, Microsoft Access, Visual, would be an asset.
- Champion for change, best practices and continuous improvement methods
- Able to work in Canada, you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive group benefit plan including medical, dental & life insurance coverage
- Company contributions to retirement savings plan (RSP)
- Training, development & career planning
- Air-Conditioned Facility
Candidates can apply directly online or by sending a covering letter and resume in .pdf or .docx format by email to TGST-HR@triumphgroup.com quoting the job title "Planning Administrator / Order Entry "
Please be advised that the online application complies with US hiring practices and includes voluntary EEO information collection and a Veteran's survey. Candidates can opt out of any part of the survey.
Triumph Gear Systems – Toronto will make reasonable accommodations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Triumph Gear Systems – Toronto would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should provide details to Human Resources.
Triumph is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Triumph Gear Systems - Toronto. Triumph Gear Systems - Toronto will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.