Triumph Gear Systems – Toronto, a division of Triumph Group, is a leading solution provider of complex machined products, serving the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Nuclear and Industrial sectors.
Over the last half century, Triumph Gear Systems – Toronto has expanded and updated our product mix to supply top-tier customers globally in a wide variety of industries. Our operating strategy targets niche markets in need of sophisticated manufacturing capabilities and our long-term relationships with our customers provide the foundation of our success.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
This Quality Control Inspector position is an addition to our growing team. The core working period is Monday to Friday and we have two shifts as well as optional Saturday hours. Overtime is paid after 40 hours per week and flexibility to work alternative shifts and weekends is an asset.
The role will include the following responsibilities and experience:
- Grade 12 minimum, prefer post secondary certificate in a related field.
- On the job training certification an asset.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Must have 3+ years direct experience in a manufacturing environment
- A good knowledge of Shop Math
- High level of knowledge of GD&T
- Strong knowledge of a Quality System such as ISO9100 or AS9100
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Mechanical aptitude, with the ability to select tools, read blueprints, specifications, manuals and work procedures.
- Willingness to work overtime hours when required including weekends.